That moment when you understand how a new-to-you storytelling technique makes your whole story come together? That’s what lights my creative fires.
As a professional communicator for more than 25 years, I’ve coached developing journalists, content writers, and bloggers. Now I work with emerging and career authors to bring clarity to their novels.
- Degrees in journalism (BA, news/editorial) and fine arts (BFA)
- More than 25 years of professional writing and editing experience as a publication editor, journalist, managing editor, content writer, tutor, and communications consultant; see my online resume at LinkedIn
- Member, Editorial Freelancers Association
- Featured expert, Business of Book Coaching Summit
- Writing workshop instructor, Allen Public Library
- Active membership in leading professional editorial communities of practice such as CE-L and EAE
- Annual commitment to continuing professional education
- Find my articles for authors and editors at BookMachine, the Association of Independent Publishing Professionals, TheBookDesigner.com’s Carnival of the Indies, JamiGold.com, and The Proofreader’s Parlour
- See my feature interview at State of Digital Publishing
- Represented by Creative Circle