Thanks for stopping by.
Ready to get started building a better book? All projects begin with an initial email consultation at no obligation to you. You’ll receive my professional recommendations for your novel plus a plan of services designed for your needs and budget.
“(Lisa’s) the real deal. Simply awesome. In the last six months, I have learned so much. And more than that, the voice inside my head has changed her tune. Now I hear, ‘You’re going to do this.'”—Emile Horne
- It’ll be much easier to tell if we’ll be a good fit working together if you can tell me more about your book. Here’s what I’d like to know.
- My editing schedule typically fills about six months in advance. Availability for coaching, Plot Accelerators, and Mini Edits is a little more flexible. Please get in touch early.
- Prices for my services vary according to the size of your project and the level of editorial services required. Rates on my website represent typical starting points. Get in touch with me for an initial email consultation to receive a firm, personalized quote for your project.
- I ask for a $200 nonrefundable booking fee to confirm a slot in my schedule. The booking fee is deducted from the final payment at the end of your edit.
- I do edit stories based on real experiences, but I do not work with memoir. If you are writing a memoir, you can find a memoir specialist via the Editorial Freelancers Association.
Email me at email@example.com or use the contact form below. I won’t share your email address with third parties or contact you without permission.